Saturday, January 5, 2013

Change is in the Air (& Christmas Pics)

I start a new job on Monday. I am super excited, with a dash of nervousness. Claire said she is going to miss me, but she’s also super excited to go back to daycare. She loves Toni and the other kids so much and has missed them like crazy these last couple weeks.

A couple weeks ago, Claire and I made ornamIMG_0187ents out of cinnamon, applesauce and glue (thank you Pinterest!). We used cookie cutters to cut them out and she kept calling them cookies and I kept correcting her. Later that night she walked around the corner, and said “Mmm, yummy cookie!” Yep, that’s a bite and yes, I will keep this forever and ever!

Here are some pics from Christmas:

IMG_0107IMG_0172IMG_0182IMG_0191IMG_0208IMG_0237IMG_0251IMG_0268santa0001

We had such a wonderful Christmas! Every year it just gets more and more fun. Claire was not sure about Santa, after much coaxing we finally got her to sit next to him. “Claire, tell Santa what you want for Christmas.” Claire- “I want presents!” Well Santa delivered, he brought her a pretty, purple beanbag chair. We hope you all had a fabulous Christmas as well and best wishes in the new year from the Fergus Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment